Friday, June 12, 2009

Passports In Waiting

We just submitted Passport applications for Peter and Lex.  I honestly thought that Lex was going to have to write his name on the form.  Phew, that was a close one.  

We should have the documents in 4 - 6 weeks.

Now Peter and I are about to start the math that he wouldn't finish in the morning.  Augh, I really wish he'd just have a good attitude.  We still have phonics and logic to get to as well.  We officially finished First Grade Grammar last night.  We finally hit lesson 100 in First Language Lessons.  It's nice to have met a goal.  Now for the hard part . . . getting there.  Wish me patience. 

1 comment:

  1. Where are you guys planning to go that needs passports?

    And, I wish you patience (as if I have any to spare!)

    ReplyDelete