Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Peter & "Love"

Will I make it to the gym tomorrow? The kids love the child care room. Peter always seems to befriend a girl, fall in love, and draw her a picture. It's amazing how much Peter can experience during the length of one work-out session. . . . .

I'm wondering if Peter's plan to marry Genevieve will change his flirtatious ways. Apparently Peter and Viva are going to have 2 children, and as long as they are nice to each other, Peter says Viva will be glad to be married to him. The hug they shared today was precious - it was lingering and gentle (read: a hug that didn't turn into a wresting grip). Very sweet, and if this did actually happen, I know I'd like the in-laws.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice if we coudl have arranged marriages? I would love to pick my inlaws. What do you think about Lex and Morgan? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the idea of lex and morgan. i'm still trying to sell it to him. some days he'll have her and some days he won't. she'll have to work her "charm" on him - he he he

    ReplyDelete